Clearinghouse Queries & Reporting
Participation in the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse is a requirement of all DOT regulated safety-sensitive drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs) and their employers as of January 6, 2020.
Employers are required to:
- Register an employer account with the FMCSA Clearinghouse
- Conduct Pre-employment Queries on all potential new drivers
- Conduct Annual Queries on all existing drivers at least once every 365 days
- Report Alcohol test positives, employer determined refusals to test, and incidents of Actual Knowledge
- Report negative Return to Duty test result and the date of final Follow Up tests for drivers completing the RTD process under their employ.
Comprehensive Drug Screening & DOT Compliance Services can provide all the above employer requirements on behalf of your company. These services do require Comprehensive Drug Screening & DOT Compliance Services to be designated as your third-party administrator (C/TPA) on your employer FMCSA Clearinghouse account.